- 2 lb ground turkey (or use ground chicken)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce (or use lime juice)
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- 12 (1-oz) wheat mini slider buns
Side Dish Ingredients
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 (10-oz) pkg angel hair coleslaw
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ½ (4-oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- Combine turkey, garlic, ginger, and basil; shape mixture into 12 small patties.
- Whisk together honey, vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce, and, if desired, Sriracha; set aside half of honey mixture for glazing.
- Cook patties, in batches, in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes per side, brushing with remaining half of honey mixture.
- Place 1 patty in each slider bun; brush with reserved honey mixture, and top with desired amount of Green Onion-Feta Slaw recipe.
Side Dish Instructions
- Whisk together oil, lemon juice, and mustard in a large bowl. Add coleslaw, onions, and cheese; toss. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.