- 1 lemon
- 2 bunches radishes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced and divided
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- ¾ tsp salt, divided
- ¾ tsp pepper, divided
- 2 (12-oz) pkg asparagus tips
- 2 (8-oz) pkg baby portobello mushrooms, halved
- 1 (22-oz) pkg frozen organic cheese ravioli
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Grate lemon to equal 1 tsp zest and squeeze juice to equal 2 Tbsp. Set aside.
- Combine radishes, 1 clove minced garlic, 1 Tbsp oil, and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet; spread in a single layer. Bake 5 minutes; stir.
- Combine asparagus, mushrooms, 2 cloves minced garlic, 2 Tbsp oil, and ½ tsp each salt and pepper on another foil-lined rimmed baking sheet; spread in a single layer. Bake 10 to 12 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Add butter, lemon zest, and lemon juice to ravioli; toss. Divide among 6 plates; top with roasted vegetables.