- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 (10-oz) pkg spinach
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Cook bell peppers, onion, and garlic in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Gradually add spinach, stirring until spinach begins to wilt. Add brown sugar and vinegar, stirring until blended. Stir in nuts. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.