- 2 lb top sirloin steak
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 (16-oz) container peeled and cored pineapple
Side Dish Ingredients
- 2 (8.8-oz) pouches microwaveable long-grain white rice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 (10-oz) pkg chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, sliced
- 1 (15-oz) can mandarin oranges in juice, drained
- ¼ cup refrigerated light balsamic vinaigrette
- Cut steak into 1½-inch cubes and place in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, oil, and basil; seal bag, and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Remove steak from marinade; discarding marinade.
- Cut pineapple into 1-inch cubes. Thread steak and pineapple alternately on skewers. Grill kabobs, 5 to 6 minutes per side or until steak is to desired doneness.
Side Dish Instructions
- Prepare rice according to package directions; stir in salt.
- Toss together lettuce, apple, oranges, and vinaigrette in a large bowl just before serving.