- ¾ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 6 wild-caught salmon fillets
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Bring orange juice, soy sauce, and red pepper to a boil in a medium-SIZE saucepan over high heat; boil 4 minutes or until syrupy.
- Place fish, skin sides down, on a greased foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Brush orange juice glaze on fish.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Sprinkle with onions before serving.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp pepper, divided
- ¼ cup sesame oil, divided
- ¼ cup water
- 3 large organic bell peppers (any color), cut into thin strips
Side Dish Instructions
- Process cauliflower in a food processor until it resembles rice.
- Cook cauliflower rice, ½ tsp each salt and pepper, 2 Tbsp oil, and water, covered, in a large saucepan over medium heat 7 minutes or until tender.
- Sauté bell peppers and ½ tsp each salt and pepper in 2 Tbsp hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Add to cauliflower; toss.