- 3 lb frozen peeled and deveined, large raw shrimp, thawed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp refrigerated ginger paste (from a 4-oz tube)
- 1 (4-oz) jar red curry paste
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Toss shrimp with oil, garlic, and ginger in a bowl; cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Cook shrimp, in batches, in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes per side or until shrimp just turn pink. Remove from skillet.
- Whisk together curry paste, coconut milk, honey, and lime juice in skillet; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Return shrimp to skillet, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until shrimp are thoroughly heated and coated with sauce. Serve shrimp mixture over Creamy Coconut-Cilantro Cauli-Rice recipe, if desired.