- 1 (1-lb) ball bakery pizza dough
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 1 zucchini, cut into half-moons
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (1-oz) envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ¾ cup Ranch dressing
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Roll dough into a 16-inch round on a greased baking sheet; prick surface of dough with a fork. Bake 7 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook bell peppers, zucchini, onion, and dressing mix in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
- Spread Ranch dressing on prebaked crust; top with vegetables and cheese. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is lightly browned.