- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, halved
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1½ cups marinara sauce
- 1 (6-count) pkg pita bread rounds
- 1 (8-oz) block mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 seedless watermelon, chilled
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Toss zucchini and bell pepper with oil. Grill, covered, 5 minutes or until tender.
- Cut zucchini in ¼-inch slices and bell pepper into strips.
- Spread marinara sauce on pita rounds; top with mozzarella, onion, olives, grilled vegetables, and feta.
- Grill, covered, 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and pitas are crisp. Sprinkle with basil.
Side Dish Instructions
- Cut watermelon into wedges to serve.