- 2 (16-oz) containers refrigerated salsa, divided
- 3 zucchini, chopped
- 1 (15-oz) can low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16-oz) can low-sodium pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 18 corn tortillas
- 1 (8-oz) block Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 large Roma tomato, sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread 1 cup salsa in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish; set aside 1 cup salsa for topping.
- Combine remaining salsa, zucchini, beans, and cumin in a bowl. Arrange 6 corn tortillas over salsa in dish, tearing to fit.
- Spoon half of bean mixture over tortillas. Sprinkle with ½ cup cheese. Repeat layers; top with 6 tortillas. Pour reserved 1 cup salsa over tortillas; top with 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly. Top with lettuce, tomato, and cilantro.