- 2 lb plant-based ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 (16-oz) jar salsa verde
- 1 (14.5-oz) can no-salt-added petite-diced tomatoes
- 1¾ cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook plant-based beef, onion, bell pepper, garlic, chili powder, and cumin in a large Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring often, until plant-based beef is browned and crumbly.
- Add salsa, tomatoes, and broth; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Stir in cilantro.