- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 (11-oz) pkg spring mix
- 3 Honeycrisp apples, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Whisk together oil, mustard, vinegar, syrup, salt, and cayenne in a small bowl until blended.
- Toss together spring mix, apples, walnuts, and cranberries in a large bowl. Drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette; toss, and serve immediately.